Hello

Mi foto
every once in awhile

miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

There are a few things I would like to do before I get too old and tired

A Plan for Life

To do something that fulfills-me without feeling regrets. To dance barefoot. To take photos. To have a horse and ride him everytime I feel blue. To compare seasonings. To listen to the sea at midnight, and read Cortazar under the full moon.  To sleep a full week. To meet many men and love them all. To have a jazz band and learn the Blue Rondo a la Turk time. To make love. To buy an old London fashion bycicle. To wear a expensive dress at a expensive party. To touch the sand every summer. To drink coffee every winter. Flowers in my garden. To cultivate my own food. To be asked if I’m ok and say yes. To lie a little. To write a title. To climb a mountain and shout out loud my name. To paint my room of black and throw some neon liquid on. To dream of a boy I will never met. To wake up happy everyday. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario